WPS Garden of Lights - Green Bay Botanical Garden - 2018
*Unfortunately this event has ended.
Our website is daily updated with new and upcoming events. Sign up for our newsletter and receive updates on this and upcoming event
Open : November 30 – December 2 : 5-9 pm
Open : December 7 – December 9 : 5-9 pm
Open : December 14 – December 16 : 5-9 pm
Open : December 21 – December 23 : 5-9 pm
Closed : December 24 – December 25
Open : December 26 – December 30 : 5-9 pm
Green Bay, WI United States
Your holiday adventure begins at WPS Garden of Lights
Experience the magic of WPS Garden of Lights, be encompassed by more than 300,000 twinkling lights, and create extraordinary holiday memories with your family and friends at the Garden this winter. You’ll discover a spectacular array of botanical-themed light displays, featuring an enchanted icicle forest, glistening flowers, a dazzling 60-foot walk-through caterpillar and so much more. The show is topped off with the area’s tallest and brightest shining tree. Enjoy this stunning winter landscape by foot or take a horse-drawn wagon ride.
– Explore more than 300,000 twinkling lights in botanical-themed light displays
– Whisper your holiday wishes in Santa’s ear while getting your photo taken
– Indulge in a tasty treat or beverage from the Winterberry Café (no carry-ins allowed)
– Enjoy a model train exhibit set up by the G-Gagers Train Club
– Shop for holiday gifts in the WPS Trellis Gift Shop
– FREE parking in NWTC Lots F/G and shuttle ride to the Garden
Plan your trip
Find the best deals and get the most out of your trip.
More than just hotels… discover pure comfort with homes & apartments