Cappadocia by Plane - 2 Days
Explore Cappadocia breathtaking landscapes and intriguing sights with airfare from Istanbul.
Day 1: Early morning flight to Kayseri. Meeting at Kayseri Airport and transfer to Urgup to meet with the group and the guide. Walk through the “Fairy Chimneys” in Devrent Valley, Paşabağ (Monks’) Valley, practice pottery production with the ancient technique in Avanos. Visit to Göreme, the open-air museum“ holding the earliest churches and chapels carved in fairy chimneys presenting finest examples of frescoes, Pigeon Valley, petrified valley of Uçhisar, the highest point in the region. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Visit to the Hospital Monastery. Walk into the “wonderland” at Kızılçukur (Red Valley) and the Village of Çavuşin with rock-cut dwellings. Underground City of Kaymaklı, rock-cut city beneath the earth up to 8-9 levels where early Christians used to hide from Roman and Byzantine persecution. Explore the rock formations in Çatalkaya. A fantastic overview of the fairy chimneys from Esentepe. Evening transfer to airport for flight from Kayseri to İstanbul.
• Fairy Chimneys
• Underground City Of Kaymakli
• Ihlara Valley
• Make Pottery Using an Ancient 4000 Year Old Technique
• Hotel Pick Up from Most Istanbul Hotels
• Roundtrip Ticket Between Istanbul and Cappadocia
• Air Conditioned Tour Transportation
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• 1 Night Accommodation at 4-Star Boutique Hotel
• Half Board (One Breakfast Plus Lunch or Dinner)
• Entrance Fees
• Advanced reservations are required.
• free for the ages of 0-2.
pick up from hotel (central hotels) or at Hotel Ipek Palas.
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night