Guided Tour Eiffel Tower
Discover the Eiffel Tower like you have never seen it before!
Your guided tour will start in the bunker under the Champ de Mars.
As a privileged visitor, you will have backstage access to the engine room where your guide will tell you more about the hydraulic system process which controls the Eiffel Tower’s elevators. You will then go to the second floor where you will reach the roof of the famous restaurant Le Jules Verne. You will be seduced by this amazing view! Music : Basematic – ” La madeline au Truffe”
– This tour includes the ticket upto the 2nd floor. Tickets for the 3rd floor may be purchased at the end of the tour from the ticket counter on the 2nd floor.
– For all online bookings, clients will receive tour vouchers by email.
– The exactly time will be provided by email.
For security reasons :
– This tour is not available for children aged 5 years of age and below.
– High heeled shoes are strongly unadvised on this tour.
– The bunker and/or the roof of the Jules Verne may not be accessible for all tour departures after 19h30.