New York City Pass
Visit some of the essential monuments of the Big Apple and enjoy the rich cultural heritage that the city has to offer without having to worry about getting tickets.
Museums and monuments
– Empire State Observatory
– American Museum of Natural History
– Metropolitan Museum – MET.
Plus three more visits, choosing one of each on these three options:
– Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center Observatory) or Guggenheim Museum .
– Tourist Cruise Circle Line or Ferry to the Liberty Statue and Ellis Island.
– 9/11 Memorial & Museum* or the Intrepid, Sea, Air & Space Museum
*From April through September, CityPASS can only be used for admission to the 9/11 Museum starting at 2 pm or later.